Classes on SATURDAY April 2nd at CrossFit Nor’Easter are CANCELED!
We will be rescheduling/running the standard Saturday class on Sunday at 10 am and Free class on Tuesday at 7:15 pm.
Everyone is hereby invited to head on over to CrossFit Watertown in Watertown to participate in the CrossFit Games Open WOD! You can refresh yourself on this whole deal here, but real quick here is the rundown:
- CrossFit is holding the initial round of qualifiers for the CrossFit Games online.
- They post a WOD each week here for anyone to do. Everyone then posts their scores online and they go from there.
- We are getting together with CrossFit 203 and CrossFit Watertown and making it a big party! For those who are not interested in competing, the morning will start with scaled WODs. For those who are interesting competing, or just want to play along RX’d, then there will be heats for you as well!
- It is going to be a blast! We encourage everyone to get your butt over to CrossFit Watertown on Saturday!
- In a nutshell: we will arrive, settle in, warm up, get briefed on the WOD, then WOD! Lastly, we will break out the grill and some drinks and have a good time!
You must fill out this form if you wish to participate!
If you are not interested in working out, still come on down and just take it in! Or maybe you can offer your services as a judge?
What’s the WOD?
Complete as many rounds and reps as possible in 15 minutes of:
9 Deadlifts (men 155lbs / women 100lbs)
15 Box jumps (men 24″/ women 20″)
It’s going to be fun! Be sure to check out the Games site for a breakdown of the WOD and its standards.
If you have any questions, feel free to drop us a line or give us a call! If anyone wants to carpool or caravan down there, let us know and we will put something together!